Cannabidiol helps CTE in pro football. – The Morning News (themorningnews.org)
Topics: mood disorders, neurological disorders, traumatic brain injury, medical malpractice, degenerative disease, endocannabinoid system, University of Miami, brain damage
- The studies have revealed that it helps preserve brain matter, which implies that cannabidiol can limit the amount of brain tissue loss after a traumatic brain injury.
- Although this study has arguably been skewed, the fact remains there is a prevalent concern that CBD can surely be an effective alternative to the painkillers, opioids, and anti-inflammatory medications many athletes become addicted to due to—some might say—medical malpractice by team doctors not just in the NFL, but also in high school and college.
- In 2011, a study by researchers at Washington University in St. Louis observed that 37 percent of retired NFL players used opiates during their career, while 63 percent of them reported the use of other painkillers.
- According to a research conducted at the University of Miami, CBD disrupts a specific neurotransmitter reaction after a concussion, posing a neuroprotective effect.
Hemp market could grow more if new proposed law is passed – Born2Invest (born2invest.com)
Topics: Department of Agriculture, CAGR, global leader, compound annual growth rate, Senate, majority leader, growing demand, annual growth rate
- The news agency even stated that the said number is close to the levels of the carbonated soft drink market in the country and may even exceed it in the coming years because of cannabis’ growth thanks to more states legalizing the plant.
- HempAmericana is still in the early growth phase, but despite its lack of years in the industry, it is already producing goods that compete with other hemp products from established manufacturers.
- As a great complement to their high-performance machines, HempAmericana has also employed the help of individuals who have experience in the various aspects and stages of hemp CBD production and cultivation.
How CBD Oil Can Heal Chronic Pain: A Doctor’s Observations (blog.sivanaspirit.com)
Topics: central nervous system, cellular level, chronic pain, peripheral nervous system, immune function, brain activity, bioavailability, epigenetics
- I now recommend it frequently in my practice and it is making a difference for many of my patients who have been suffering from pain for years.
- As a doctor dedicated to using natural medicines to heal my patients, CBD oil is the best investment my patients are making in their return to better health.
Bye, Blemishes! How CBD Oil Can be Used to Clear Acne (marijuana.com)
Topics: topical treatment, endocannabinoid system, sebaceous glands, hair follicles, side effects, birth defects, skin cells, cannabinoid receptors
- Like many other organs and tissues in the body, our sebaceous glands and hair follicles have CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors.
- In addition to decreasing oil production in the sebaceous glands and hair follicles, CBD could also help reduce inflammation.
- Studies published on the US National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Biotechnology Information database found that CBD can inhibit the production of sebum, leading to less oily skin and reduced acne.
CBD oil: 3 A-listers that love it and EXACTLY what it is and what it does (healthista.com)
Topics: social anxiety, sleep disorders, excessive daytime sleepiness, obsessive compulsive disorder, physical dependence, certain drugs, beneficial effect, High doses
- Start with the high strength, moving on to super strength if you feel you need to.
- The biggest motivator for taking CBD oil is for help with muscle and joint pain.
- It works in a natural way by enhancing the effects of other brain chemicals such as serotonin, without stimulating the receptors that make marijuana psychoactive and addictive.
- They can be used in addition to taking CBD orally to aid relaxation, reduce discomfort and fatigue, as well as promoting general feelings of wellbeing,’ says Dr Brewer.
- Cannabidiol or CBD oil – naturally sourced from hemp plants, is ‘one of the fastest growing well-being supplements in both the US and the UK’ says Dr Sarah Brewer (GP and medical director of Healthspan) ‘and is perfectly legal to take’.
Is CBD The Miracle Acne Treatment We’ve All Been Waiting For? (refinery29.com)
Topics: isotretinoin, clinical trials, hormonal treatments, active drug, oral medication, birth control pills, skin care, birth control
- This is would make your life a little easier if you’re not looking to get a prescription from your doctor.
- “A topical product needs to be formulated in a way that allows the active drug to be stable and to penetrate through the skin to reach its target.
- A study conducted in 2014 by the National Center for Biotechnology Information shows evidence of CBD containing properties that regulate the oil production by your sebaceous glands, thus effectively controlling potential breakouts.
- 1 Cannabidiol helps CTE in pro football. – The Morning News (themorningnews.org)
- 2 Hemp market could grow more if new proposed law is passed – Born2Invest (born2invest.com)
- 3 How CBD Oil Can Heal Chronic Pain: A Doctor’s Observations (blog.sivanaspirit.com)
- 4 Bye, Blemishes! How CBD Oil Can be Used to Clear Acne (marijuana.com)
- 5 CBD oil: 3 A-listers that love it and EXACTLY what it is and what it does (healthista.com)
- 6 Is CBD The Miracle Acne Treatment We’ve All Been Waiting For? (refinery29.com)