Letter: Hemp business could be economic catalyst (therecorddelta.com)
Topics: Colorado, Appalachia, West Virginia, medical marijuana, state government, local economy, West Virginians, rich history
- BioRemedies’ plan to move CBD production to West Virginia is no doubt a result of this legislation.
- As a new resident, I have no interest in changing all the wonderful things that make West Virginia special.
‘Cannabis oil can help take away the pain from cancer…’ (swindonadvertiser.co.uk)
Topics: clinical trial, knee replacement, rare form, further surgery, bone cancer, cannabidiol, Ireland, regular basis
- CANNABIS oil could ease the pain for one Coleview cancer sufferer hoping to raise thousands for the unusual treatment.
- He had gone to see the doctor about a pain in his leg: “I was quite athletic and I thought it was a sport injury.”
- He has gone through chemotherapy, had a knee-replacement operation after doctors found that the cancer had spread into the bone and recently discovered that he would need further surgery on a cancerous lump in his lungs.
Father angry over medical marijuana bill not including children with long-term illness (kplr11.com)
Topics: Missouri, medical marijuana, good news, MO – Medical marijuana, Robbie Bazzell, CHARLES COUNTY, St. Charles County
- ST. CHARLES COUNTY, MO – medical marijuana is one step closer to being legalized in Missouri.
- But it’s not all good news for Robbie Bazzell of St. Charles County.
8 Mind Blowing Benefits of CBD Oil for Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Inflammation and more (livingtraditionally.com)
Topics: autoimmune disease, chronic inflammation, cancer treatment, cancer cells, Oxidative stress, Chronic Pain, neurological damage, blood sugar
- 1. Relief for Chronic Pain
- 2. Calms Childhood Epilepsy
- 3. Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- 4.Reduces Inflammation
- 5. Reduces Oxidative Stress
- 6. Promotes Healthy Weight
- 7. Improves Skin Conditions
- 8. Fights Cancer
According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, depression affects 6% and anxiety affects 18% of the U.S. population each year.
In one study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, CBD decreased frequency of seizures by 23 percentage points more than those taking a placebo.
Is CBD The Miracle Acne Treatment We’ve All Been Waiting For? (refinery29.com)
Topics: isotretinoin, clinical trials, hormonal treatments, active drug, oral medication, birth control pills, skin care, birth control
- Still, if you’re in the market to manage hormonal breakouts, there’s a possibility that CBD in its other forms could help.
- But before you search for the trendiest CBD skin care online, dermatologist Rachel Nazarian, MD, says to pause, do your research, and then ask your physician or derm before self-medicating.
- “Not enough studies have been done to fully support the use of topical CBD as a monotherapy (or single therapy) in treating acne, and many cases of acne can cause disfiguring scars and require prescription oral medication to preserve tissue and control disease quickly,” Dr. Nazarian explains.
- 1 Letter: Hemp business could be economic catalyst (therecorddelta.com)
- 2 ‘Cannabis oil can help take away the pain from cancer…’ (swindonadvertiser.co.uk)
- 3 Father angry over medical marijuana bill not including children with long-term illness (kplr11.com)
- 4 8 Mind Blowing Benefits of CBD Oil for Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Inflammation and more (livingtraditionally.com)
- 5 Is CBD The Miracle Acne Treatment We’ve All Been Waiting For? (refinery29.com)