- That belief was reinforced at each school he attended in California, Texas, and New York, where the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.)
- It’s a sharp contrast to where the 29-year-old is today: founder and CEO of Moxie , a company that processes and distributes pharmaceutical-grade cannabis oil products in California, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Nevada.
- She was 10 years old when she died, but while she fought the disease, he looked for alternatives to the medications that made her feel worse.
- Live resin is obtained by plucking buds from the plant’s stem and transferring them to vacuum-sealed bags and freezing them.
- While New Jersey is on the verge of legalizing recreational cannabis, Lams continues to focus on the medical end of the industry, even though Moxie has a key presence in California and Nevada, two of the largest adult-use markets.
Read full article: marijuana.com