As CBD Oil Flirts with Mainstream, Questions Mount (webmd.com)
Topics: medical cannabis, San Francisco, Harvard Medical School, Los Angeles, NORML, drug development, prescription drugs, Colorado
- Online sales of CBD products are “illegal in the entire U.S.,” says Barbara Carreno, a DEA spokeswoman, due to their classifications as a Schedule I drug.
- The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine: ” The Health effects of cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendation’s for Research.”
Is CBD Oil Safe for Kids? (parents.com) – Jun 07 2018
Topics: Tennessee, Oregon, Alabama, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, South Carolina
- First things first: Though it’s derived from cannabis, CBD oil is not the same as recreational marijuana (or medical marijuana) and doesn’t contain meaningful amounts of THC, the compound in marijuana that produces a ” high” .
- ” Cannabis is still classified as a Schedule 1 drug in the U.S., so it can’t be researched as well,” explains Janice Bissex , a registered dietitian who became a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner after seeing how cannabis relieved her father’s pain.
- ” But there are many doctors who are not educated in the use of CBD for various conditions in kids so you may need to broaden your search.”
- Lowry, who says she personally can’t recommend CBD because there is no safety or efficacy data on it yet, suggests finding out how much THC (if any) the product contains before giving it to a child.
Not Feeling the Magic of CBD? It Could Be Because of This (msn.com)
Topics: dietary supplement, cannabinoid, medical marijuana, manufacturing process, cannabinoid receptors, immune system, endocannabinoid system, cannabis plant
- She went on to explain that since everyone has the same chemical receptors, if someone isn’t responding to CBD, that typically leads her to believe either the product is inferior or the dosage is off.
- Another factor: ” It depends on what they are trying to treat and the bioavailability of the product,” said Jordan Dorn, the cofounder of LionCura , a wholesale CBD supplier to restaurants and health markets in Los Angeles.
- If you don’t live in a state with legal cannabis , you’re not totally out of luck – you just need to do your research on the products you’re buying.
- If you want to use CBD to treat chronic ailments like Crohn‘s disease, he said you would benefit more from a blend of CBD and another cannabinoid, like THC.
How Safe is CBD for Anxious Pets? (lifehack.org) – Jan 31 2017
Topics: mobile phone, Text messages, Instant messages, time limit, related tasks, time management, daily activities, time slot
- It’s even better if you can sync it to your mobile phone and other hardwares you use – that way, you can access your schedule no matter where you are.
- Here’s more tips about how to use calendar for better time management: How to Use a Calendar to Create Time and Space
- Lifehack’s CEO has written a definitive guide on how to focus, learn the tips: How to Focus and Maximize Your Productivity (the Definitive Guide)
- One thing you can do is make it hard to check them – remove them from your browser quick links / bookmarks and stuff them in a hard to access bookmarks folder.