Skip to content
- A week after recreational marijuana was legalized, cannabis supplies for medical users have almost vanished at one licenced producer.
- Nanaimo, B.C.-based licensed producer Tilray had no medical cannabis available at mid-day Wednesday, though it had one oil for sale later in the afternoon.
- It’s legally possible for producers to import medical marijuana (they can’t import recreational marijuana), because of uneasiness about the quality of the imported product, Fraser says.
- Spectrum , Tweed’s medical division, still has a selection of gel caps, oils and dried flower, as does Aphria , though some of its strains are sold out.
- Aurora and WeedMD have a selection of oil and flower, as does Medreleaf , though many of its medical products are sold out.