- Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said President Trump will legalize marijuana after the midterms.
- Just days after Mexico’s Supreme Court overturned marijuana criminalization, key leaders of the nation’s ruling party are already weighing legislation to legalize cannabis sales.
- Filmmaker Michael Moore voted for Michigan’s marijuana legalization ballot measure during a late-nite TV appearance.
- Martin Heinrich (D-NM) and his reelection challengers discussed marijuana policy reform.
- Kansas Democratic congressional candidate James Thompson released a video about his support for marijuana legalization.
Read full article: marijuanamoment.net