Marijuana 101: A Beginner’s Guide To CBD Tincture (thefreshtoast.com)
- They are legal in all fifty states as long as they are made with hemp oil.
- CBD hemp oil is more than a component of the hemp sativa plant, it is a superfood and is a stabilizing medicine that soothes nerves, eases tension and can lift one’s mood.
- Though not psychotropic, the effects are still felt in the way of relief and easing into a CBD tincture routine can be beneficial for the mind, body and soul.
Colorado Researchers Studying CBD Oil In Dogs (denver.cbslocal.com)
Topics: Colorado State University, assistant professor, cannabinoid, side effects, Colorado, second study, potassium bromide, state university
- Now, researchers at Colorado State University are studying whether it has the same effect in dogs with epilepsy.
- As parents talked publicly about how cannabinoids helped their children with seizures, it was natural to wondering if the same might be true for dogs with epilepsy.
- It took about two weeks, maybe three, to like fully effect, and they went to about 2 to 3 a week,” Uhlenkamp said.
Cannabis oil could hold key to smokers kicking the bad habit (scotsman.com)
Topics: University College London, London, larger doses, effective treatment, Withdrawal symptoms, underlying mechanisms, heart rate, New York
- Dr Tom Freeman from King’s College London, who worked on the study with UCL researchers, said: “These findings suggest that cannabidiol has promise as a treatment for tobacco addiction.
- “It might be particularly effective when abstinent smokers are exposed to cues that trigger relapse such as when they are with a friend who lights a cigarette or in a particular place they associate with smoking.”
- Dr Amir Englund, from King’s College London, added: “These findings are exciting as they suggest CBD may interfere with some of the underlying mechanisms behind tobacco addiction and could potentially be a treatment for people who are trying to quit.”
A Little CBD Can Improve Anything, Including Sex (wweek.com)
Topics: prescription drugs, pain management, skin care, major brands, phenoxyethanol, federal regulation, argan oil, shopping cart
- Elements of the cannabis plant have become a path away from prescription drugs, a way to reboot adrenal systems, treat depression, regain mobility—and now, have better sex.
- Maybe you’ve tried Empower‘s THC-infused 4play oil, or the THC sexual spray by Foria, which isn’t so much a lube as it is a topical to get your junk high.
- Far beyond relief from nausea and stress, elements of the cannabis plant have become a path away from prescription drugs, a way to reboot adrenal systems, treat depression, regain mobility—and now, have better sex.
Cura Cannabis Is Producing Montel Williams’ CBD Line For National Distribution (forbes.com)
Topics: Oregon, California, medical marijuana, Portland, West Coast, cannabidiol, pain management, psychoactive effects
- ” It took about two and a half months to switch over, and I’ve had cannabis in my system every day since–except for about 40 when I was traveling in a country that strictly prohibits cannabis.”
- ” It’s also an opportunity for us to support and participate in Montel’s advocacy for common sense cannabis reform, and we’re thrilled to welcome Montel and the team at Lenitiv to our family.”
- Interestingly enough, since Lenitiv Labs was launched last year, another direct-to-consumer CBD oil operation appeared that claimed or insinuated to be selling Williams’ CBD products — an erroneous pretense that was promoted using images and phrases taken from Williams and myself without our permission.
10 Mind-Blowing Benefits of CBD Oil for Pain, Anxiety, Inflammation and More (livelovefruit.com)
Topics: effective treatment, inflammatory bowel disease, cognitive impairment, animal models, fibromyalgia, therapeutic potential, chronic pain, white blood cell
- 1. Relieves Pain & Inflammation
- 2. Helps with PTSD
- 3. Helps with Inflammatory Bowel Conditions
- 4. No More Insomnia
- 5. Anxiety and Stress Relief
- 6. Fights Cancer
- 7. Improves Symptoms of Schizophrenia
- 8. Helps with Epileptic Seizures
- 9. Improves Heart Health
- 10. Lowers Risk of Diabetes