DOJ clarifies position, allows manufacture and sale of CBD oil (host.madison.com)
Topics: state laws, united states congress, attorney general, Congress, state lawmakers, Farm Bill, Department of Agriculture, Legislature
- Last week, Schimel issued a statement saying “law enforcement has encountered examples of products claiming to be CBD oil that resulted in people getting hurt and sick.
- Until the state Legislature is enabled by Congress to clarify laws relating to hemp, law enforcement is instructed not to take action against hemp products made by one of the state’s certified hemp growers, Schimel said.
- “CBD is helpful for certain Wisconsinites, and the Legislature has made a policy decision to allow those individuals to have access to CBD,” Schimel said in a statement.
The Best Health and Wellness CBD Products (shape.com)
- Whether you’re in search of a new way to ease sore muscles or simply want to try incorporating it into your routine, there are now more options than ever in the wellness space for those who are curious about CBD and its benefits.
- With 20g of protein and 100mg of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil extract per serving, you’re getting plenty of both when you use this in your smoothie.
- This canned version of the stuff is ready to go with 10mg of odorless, tasteless, and water-soluble CBD hemp oil, making it perfect for a pre-workout burst of energy.
What Way Should You Take CBD? Topical, Oral, or Vape It? (cannabis.net)
- A common method of using CBD , topical application involves applying the CBD product such as a balm or a cream directly upon the skin, on the affected area.
- However, the method of topical application is one of the more slower methods, with effects being felt anywhere between an hour or longer from when it was first applied.
- This method is considered to be one of the slowest where it can take anywhere between twenty minutes to two hours for the desired effects to be felt with the effects being felt for up to four to six hours after they have begun.
- Based on the aforementioned information, the chosen method of administration of CBD is dependent upon a number of factors including the time in which you want the effects to be felt (vaping being the quickest and topical application being the slowest) and the availability of CBD products.
What’s So Good About Eating Hemp? (broadsheet.com.au)
Topics: food manufacturers, North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, food production, pine nut, industrial hemp
- It means food manufacturers can now produce powders, flours and packaged seeds of hemp, and restaurants such as Grill’d – which has just added a Hemp Therapea burger, featuring a pea and hemp pattie, to its full-time menu – are introducing hemp-based dishes to the nation.
- Prior to it being legalised for food purposes in Australia it wasn’t a very attractive crop for local farmers to grow, says Arnold.
- It looks like a little sesame seed with a green tip on it, which is full of chlorophyll, which is really amazing for your body.”
- But now with the official lifting of the ban, bakers are experimenting with high-fibre hemp breads, and hemp burgers such as Grill’d’s Hemp Therapea burger are bringing it to the fore.