Skip to content
- Some of us can’t get to sleep, some can’t stay asleep, while others are awaken by tremors, painful dystonia cramping or realistic nightmares.
- (Both points seem especially relevant when you have a degenerative brain disease which is triggered by the lack of production of the brain chemical dopamine.)
- One of my doctors suggested if I don’t get regular REM sleep, I am increasing my risk of a mental meltdown.
- She had to do trial and error when figuring out her own regiment of CBD for her sleeping issues.
- Parkinson Canada offers this resource for people with Parkinson’s who have sleep issues.